Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get JyzePro to spin and stay spinning?
If you’re struggling with getting JyzePro to spin correctly and have watched our winding instructions (watch them here), then try to the following:
- Unwind the rope and disc completely.
- Hold both handles in one hand.
- Wind the disc 10-12 times with the other hand. Make sure you wind it in the same direction each time. If this is still too difficult. Lay the handles down and wind the disc 10-12 times in the same direction.
- Resting the wound disc in front of you on your lap, table, or other stationary device, pull the handles quickly to unwind the rope.
- NOW, HERE’S THE KEY: Immediately, move your hands together (not touching but about 6 inches apart). The rope isn’t elastic, but the spinning motion will make it so you’re hands naturally pull back in towards the disc.
- Pull back out to re-wind the disc and repeat steps #5 and #6
You’ll want to make sure that the rope winds fully. As it does, you’ll be able to pull harder and feel the forces of JyzePro at work.
How do I install the workout bands?
Due to the forces created by the spinning action of JyzePro, we had to design the bands to fit snuggly. As you move from yellow to orange, you’ll want to follow these steps to install the heavier workout bands.
- Remove the workout band from the disc and slide it off the rope and over the handle.
Slide the new workout band over the handle and toward the disc.
- Put one of the raised areas on the inside of the workout band against a corresponding notch on the disc.
- Put the two adjoining raised areas into their matching notches on the disc.
- Pull from the inside of the workout band and draw the edge of it up and over the edge of the disc. It may be easier to start near the areas already over the disc and work toward the final notch. It may also be easier if you are pulling the band toward you rather than trying to push it onto the disc.
What should I do if the workout band slips off the disc while using JyzePro?
If a workout band slips off the disc while using JyzePro, you have probably exceeded the exercise value of that band for you. You’ll want to move up to the next heavier workout band.
How Much Does It Cost?
We charge a $4.oo flat rate shipping cost to anywhere in the USA. For addresses outside of the USA, shipping costs depend on the options you choose, the size and weight of the items, and where the order is going. For questions on shipping, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do We Ship?
We provide a wide selection of delivery options that let you choose how quickly you want to receive your order.
When Do We Ship?
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates will appear in the order form and in the order confirmation e-mail you receive.
Where’s Your Stuff?
After you’ve placed your order, you can check on the shipping status of your items by emailing us at email@example.com.
Returns and Refunds
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by JyzePro within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make appropriate arrangements. Refunds will not be authorized for any item that has obvious signs of use or any item not returned in the condition it was received.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
Partial refunds will be issued for most new or unopened items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Get your JyzePro today for only $29.95!
Plus flat rate shipping anywhere in the U.S.